Saturday, June 2, 2012

Cardinals Jerseys I still have the anti-triad unit leader in the next few days

What kind of day have day by day over, I still have the anti-triad unit leader in the next few days, I also planned several actions, focus on the small fry of several past cases of guilty, but the majority are is a superficial character.
I even canceled all holidays, Saturday and Sunday around the clock to do the action, but fortunately no complaints in the group. Zhou Dayu the wound has healed, the grouping day Chu Song really promise, that the whole group of people together ate a meal of this Chu Song to spend too much side, but still looking for the most expensive place in the whole of Western Australia, this meal for the meal, I estimate that the top half a month's salary.
Busy, the time has finally pushed Chu Song's birthday I decided to put two days off, so that colleagues have the time to buy gifts for Chu Song, another birthday PARTY have to account for the time of day.
Or jewelry jindian, I pick a necklace, anyway, as a gift, I believe that good Lai Chu Song are not picky.
I nod to the cashier lady politely location, then hides the piece packaged necklace,Red Sox Jerseys, and pushed open the door, ready to go.
Suddenly, I froze in a gold shop door. A van parked in front of me on the street, the car towards my door is open, there seems a very lean man sitting inside Da Cici is head high looked at me, his face kind of expression, like a laugh, like schadenfreude.
This person I know, he called the great eagle, usually we call him the eagle brother, this guy means a very sharp, Suzaku Hall number two.
I remember this six months ago, followed by Suzaku, recruited to the United States, the development side of the business, he is now back, it means that Suzaku recruited back. This is not good news, I have been worried about Western Australia of the storm seems to have been opened.
Hunting brother, my big sister looking for you! I pondered a little, slow walk before him, the first sweep to the car a car in addition to the great eagle, there are two people, the two men in the car, head down, sitting, hands each playing with a pistol.
Sparrow sister back? cried.
However, the Daying just finished speaking,Cardinals Jerseys, his face becomes a second ago was still in his eyes leisurely forward, the next second a sudden disappeared, went so far as if out of thin air disappear.
Great eagle, which surprised not small, and hurried to get off, standing on the car before about before and after look, would like to know in the end I went to where to go.
Two gunmen in the car also stunned them in the car, four chaotic look, and my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment